Marketing video – tips on how to achieve the best possible result
- Use a professional voice, and use language that will fit your target audience. There is no benefit of sounding like Einstein, when you are offering window cleaning services. Speak with energy and enthusiasm, at the end of the day this will affect how the video is received by your potential customers and will affect your sales.
- Make sure that the lighting in the room/place where you are filming is adequate. A client will expect to see a video where the location can be clearly seen, lighting is important as it sets out an ambience for your video. Avoid dark areas or rooms with a single source of light.
- Explain your product or service. No one knows better about your product/service, don’t assume that others know as much as you. Explain your services or products. What is it for? Why does it stand out from other products/services?
- Remember that if you wish to use music, make sure that it is not copyrighted. Video production companies know about this, and can help you with this aspect of the video.
- Showcase your team. This will let your potential clients know that your business has a specialist team with their own roles and responsibilities.
- Edit your video. This is what makes the video more fun and unique. With hundreds of effects, transitions and other options in editing programs you can make a simple video look much better than it originally was. Nowadays you can even download a video making tool that will help you in doing that if you chose not to hire a team to edit your video.
- When recording try not to move, as it will make the video look as if done by an amateur. Furthermore, before recording the clip try a variety of angles to see which one captures your clip in the best light.